Adventure Wild - Kimberley Tours
Tours and Activities Broome
The stunning Kimberley outback unspoiled and unique, full of wildlife sanctuaries, spectacular rocky ranges, white beachscapes and turquoise oceans. Join Adventure Wild Kimberley Tours for an unforgettable experience & travel through this beautiful land in safety, comfort & style.
Locally owned and operated from Broome we offer small groups (max 16 guests) 2 professional guides on all tours. Our guides are mature married couples working together with a unique compatibility and teamwork. Experience an educational journey discovering the history, culture, flora and fauna. Appreciate ancient Aboriginal rock art, walk through impressive natural gorges and swim in crystal clear water beneath thundering waterfalls.
Explore the Gibb River Road, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Bell Gorge, Manning Falls, Home Valley Station, the Pentecost River, El Questro Station, Emma Gorge, Zebedee Springs, Pigeon Lookout, El Questro Gorge, Kununurra, the Ord River, Lake Argyle and the Bungle Bungles at Purnululu National Park. Your final night is literally camped by a billabong at our exclusive private campsite. Our unique, relaxed comprehensive itineraries are second to none and include the option to take a scenic flight to the Mitchell Plateau, hike into Mitchell Falls, swim & explore, helicopter out and enjoy a sunset flight back to your tour group.
Sleep in spacious Kodiak Flexbow tents with all bedding provided. On 10/11 nights our tents are set-up and awaiting your arrival. Adventure Wild utilise established camp grounds with the best facilities available.
Travel in custom-built, air-conditioned 4WD vehicles. Put your diet on hold! All meals & snacks are provided, with freshly prepared home cooked meals. BYO alcohol & sit at a table to dine beneath an endless canopy of stars then adjourn to our nightly campfire.
There are no hidden costs, NO single supplement & no requirement to share. Consistently award winning, our customer service is second to none.
Adventure Wild Kimberley Tours is a Western Australian business, locally owned & operated from Broome. Born due to their love of nature and the outdoor lifestyle, they specialise in outback adventure tours exclusively in the Kimberley region.
An eco-based tourism business who believe in and practice sustainable, environmentally friendly guided outback tours, taking only photographs and leaving only footprints.
Living and working from Broome for the past 17 years, the owners travel the Kimberley extensively by land and sea, their knowledge, passion and love for this pristine environment intensifies with every journey. Heavily involved with the local community they share personal relationships and mutual respect throughout the region.
Their mature, professional and experienced guides are married couples working together offering a quality service and increased safety that is second to none. With a maximum of 16 guests on each tour the personalised service exceeds all other operators.
Adventure Wild offer the best value for money tours with an all-inclusive price without hidden costs. Independent travelers are welcomed with no single supplement and no requirement to share. All guests receive an Adventure Wild canvas luggage bag, a brand new sleeping bag, water canteen and complimentary Geike Gorge Cruise.
The relaxed itinerary and permanent campsites on 10 out of 11 nights allows more time to enjoy this ancient landscape. Arriving in camp with plenty of time for sunset drinks and nibbles ensures the ultimate camping experience.
Your final night is at an Adventure Wild exclusive campsite on a working cattle station. Literally camped by the billabong a jetty has been installed for ease of swimming access. Enjoy your private campsite under a billion stars on your final night, wake to the sounds of nature and enjoy the serenity before returning to Broome and the end of your incredible journey.
Weekly and twice weekly departures are offered with four modern 4WD tour coaches that are custom built for comfortable outback travel. Adhering to strict maintenance schedules and operating with a spare vehicle at all times, guaranteed departures are without doubt.
With custom designed and purpose built solar powered trailers, the camp kitchen is ready for immediate use. Fridge, freezers and eskies ensure only the freshest produce is available for all meals. BYO alcohol and softdrinks. Ice is supplied so that you can enjoy chilled drinks and a Kimberley sunset.
From initial contact until well after your tour concludes your Adventure Wild Kimberley Tour will give you quality service and leave you with a lifetime of amazing memories. Note the itinerary includes the option of exploring the Mitchell Falls via a scenic flight, drive, walk across the plateau, swim at the Mitchell Falls and helicopter flight out to continue your scenic flight & Adventure Wild tour. It just doesn't get any better than this!
28 Pembroke Road, Broome WA 6725 Australia
2017 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards - Finalist - Tour & Transport Operator 2016 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards - Bronze - Tour & Transport Operator 2016 WA Regional Small Business Awards - Finalist 2016 Broome Small Business Awards - Winner 2015 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards - Finalist - Tourism & Transport Operator 2014 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards - Finalist - Tourism & Transport Operator 2014 Australias Northwest Tourism Awards - Finalist 2013 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards - Bronze - Tourism & Transport Operator 2012 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards - Finalist - Tourism & Transport Operator 2012 Australias Northwest Tourism Awards - Finalist
TRAVEL INFORMATION Conditions Cancellations & Liability
Please be aware that you will be travelling to remote locations where you will be participating in guided and non-guided activities (i.e. walking and swimming). Mishaps can occur you are required before participating in the tour to provide emergency contact details and acknowledge by signing the form where indicated that you have read and accepted the conditions of travel on this tour.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
1. A $600.00 deposit is payable on booking. The balance is due 2 months prior to departure. Tours booked within 60 days of the departure date must be paid in full at the time.
2. In the event that you wish to cancel you must immediately inform Adventure Wild Pty Ltd in writing. Cancellation will take effect upon receipt of written notification and the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Within 120 days of departure
- Within 60 days of departure
100% tour price forfeited;
3. Travel Insurance is NOT included. Although we take all precautions no liability can be taken in case of sickness injury or personal loss. Travel insurance is strongly recommended and you are strongly advised to book your insurance (including cancellation insurance) at the time of your reservation. This may be organised through your existing insurance company or travel agent.
4. Adventure Wild have guaranteed departures. Full refund will apply should any tour have to be cancelled prior to departure. Adventure Wild is not liable for any incidental expenses incurred by a passenger as a result of any delay alteration or curtailment of any tour whether caused by mechanical defect adverse road or weather conditions or any other cause. Times shown in information supplied by Adventure Wild are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Adventure Wild are not able to guarantee exact arrival and departure times and are not liable for any failure to make connections with any other service.
5. Whilst every precaution will be taken for the safety of passengers no liability of any kind whatsoever can be taken in the event of death accident injury loss or damage to person and property or cost of emergency evacuation on these tours. This exclusion of liability shall apply to and be for the benefit of Adventure Wild’s agents servants and representatives. Without limiting the ambit or scope of the exclusion of liability expressed in the above paragraphs Adventure Wild it’s agents servants and representatives shall not be liable for any death injury accident or damage to a person arising out of:
a. Any walking or rock walking during the tour and any such activities are undertaken at the participants own risk;
b. Any swimming snorkelling or bathing in any waters during the tour and any such activities are undertaken at the participants own risk;
c. Any air travel or travel on watercraft during the tour as part of or incidental to the tour;
d. Any travel in any motor vehicle during the tour as part of or incidental to the tour.
6. Tours may vary due to track or road conditions or at discretion of operator or tour leader. Adventure Wild may without notice vary or substitute locations transport accommodation or tour times.
By reserving a seat with Adventure Wild Kimberley Tours I understand that I am accepting the Conditions of Travel.