Award winning Kingfisher Tours takes you into the heart and soul of the Kimberley, we will fly or drive you with our local guides who welcome you to their country and make our ground tours extraordinary.
We will take you on scenic air tours and ground tours to iconic Kimberley destinations, and off the beaten track that only the locals know, for incredible experiences.
Kingfisher Tours is locally owned and operated tourism business based in Kununurra and Halls Creek. We pick up and drop off from El Questro, Emma Gorge and Home Valley station. We now fly from Broome and Darwin, to our ground tours in the Kimberley.
Kingfisher specialises in small group air and ground tours to the Bungle Bungles, Mitchell Falls and the magnificent Kimberley coast.
We utilise a large and diverse fleet of tour aircraft, with dedicated teams of experienced aviation professionals who share our commitment to safety and service. Journey with us in 2020.
305 Dusty Rankin Drive, Kununurra WA 6743
Head out west on the Victoria Hwy to Wyndham, and take the first right turn after crossing the main irrigation channel.
The Kingfisher Tours Terminal is located on the town side of the main Airport Terminal.
New tours for 2015:
- K2-H: Our Bungles and Cockburn Ranges tour now includes a stopover and luncheon at Home Valley Station. The most awesome lunch date you will ever have.
- K3: Mitchell Falls and Drysdale River Station - our popular Mitchell Falls flight has been extended to include a stop and lunch at Drysdale River Station.
- K5-B: A brand new tour in 2015 to Bullo River Station, includes gourmet luncheon.
- K6 Cape Domett Explorer: No included complementary champagne on the beach!
- New tours available from Bungle Bungles Caravan Park, at the turnoff from the Great Northern Hwy
Call Kingfisher for details - 08 9148 2630
NW Tourism Awards 2014 - New Product Development
WA Tourism Awards 2013 - Bronze Medal for Best New Tourism Development
WA Regional Small Business Award 2011.
Bookings can only be confirmed once full payment is received. Cancellation of a confirmed booking may be subject to:
- 24 hours and up to 7 days before departure time: 80% refund
- If less than 24 hours before departure time: Non -refundable - If a “no show” on the day of the booked flight: Non-refundable An amendment to the date of a tour if made less than 48 hours from departure time will incur a 10% fee.
Cancellations by Shoal Air / Kingfisher will be fully refunded.